Chocolate Pretzel Spiders
All you need:
- pretzel rod sticks
- bag of chocolate chips
- microwave bowl
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
1) Place pretzels on parchment paper covered baking sheet in small piles.
2) Place chocolate chips in glass bowl and microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
3) Spoon melted chocolate over pretzels to form spiders. Cool.
Cheese Pretzel Broomsticks
All you need:
- white cheese slices
- pretzel rods
- fresh chives
1) wrap cheese around the end of pretzel rods.
2) tie chives around end of cheese.
3) snip ends of cheese with scissors to make broom
Mummy Wrap Relay
Divide into groups of 3 or 4 players. One person is the mummy. Each group gets a roll of toilet paper. The first group to wrap their mummy and finish off the whole roll of toilet paper wins!
The Great Popcorn Race
Set out bowls full of popcorn at one end of the room, and empty bowls at the other end of the room. Teams must transport the popcorn from the full bowl to empty, using a measuring cup.
Pumpkins with stenciled faces.
Crepe Paper decorations can be found at your local dollar store.
Spider webs and fake creepy spiders.
Tombstones with R.I.P. – Made from painted cardboard.
Black Olive Spooky Snake
FUN FESTIVE RECIPES
Creepy eye balls
1 carrot, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 small container sour cream
1 small can sliced black olives
1) Place cut carrot pieces on a serving dish.
2) Place a teaspoon of sour cream on top of each carrot and set an olive slice on top of the sour cream.
1 bag almond slivers
1) Cut an apple in fourths. Cut out a section of the part of the apple with the peel.
2) Poke in almond slivers to form crooked teeth.
Spookie Cup Cakes