Below are some of the members of the Nutrition Foundation in the 1970's. This was the group that designed and funded early studies to determine the credibility of the Feingold diet.
See original list provided by the Nutrition Foundation
- Fritzsche-D & O, Inc. - makers of artificial flavors
- Monell Chemical Senses Center - makers of artificial flavors
- PFW, Inc. - makers of artificial flavors
- Florasynth Inc. - makers of artificial flavors
- H. Kohnstamm & Co. - makers of artificial colors & flavors
- Stange Company - makers of artificial colors & flavors
- Amstar Corporation - sugar company
- Revere Sugar Corporation - sugar company
- CPC North America - makers of corn syrup
- Apnomoto Company, Inc. - makers of MSG
- Griffith Laboratories - makers of nitrites
- Henningsen Foods, Inc. - makers of dehydrated Eggs & Meat
- Dow Chemical Company - makers of drugs/plastics/additives/fragrances/etc.
- ICI Americas inc. - makers of dyes, petrochemicals, pesticides
- Miles Laboratories, Inc.- makers of pharmaceuticals/drugs
- Hoffmann-LaRoche, Inc. - makers of pharmaceuticals/drugs
- American Home Products Corp - makers of pharmaceutical/drugs/health care products
- Coca Cola Corp.
- Kraft Foods
- and more